COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. There is an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present and there is no guarantee, express or implied, that those attending the festival will not be exposed to COVID-19.
What Covid Precautions Will Be In Place At The Festival
The Flytime Promotions festival will implement all NCDC and local public health mandates and guidelines. In accordance with current guidance, proof of a negative COVID-19 test result or printed proof of full COVID-19 vaccination must be presented at entry. The negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours of attending the Flytime Music festival. In addition, as mandated by Lagos State, all attendees on festival grounds will be required to wear masks at all times. The safety and health of festival attendees and staff are always our first priority.
Click https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/privatelabs/ for your Covid-19 testing in Nigeria.
For the vaccination centers in Lagos, click https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-lagos-releases-list-of-covid-19-vaccination-centres
Attendee Promise & Health Acknowledgement
All attendees agree to follow festival policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at the festival. According to the NCDC, older adults and people of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend the festival. By entering the festival, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that they will adhere to local quarantine mandates and the NCDC quarantine requirements, available at https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/media/archives/MandatoryQuarantine-2_1.pdf
FLYTIME MUSIC FESTIVAL’S COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- Flytime Music Festival is committed to providing a healthy, safe and enjoyable environment for its audiences, music artists, staff and volunteers.
- Based on the current state of the world as a whole, the festival requires proof of full vaccination in order to attend.
Proof of full vaccination required for all attendees
- Upon entry at any gate, all attendees will be asked to show a valid COVID-19 vaccination card or proof of a negative test. An original vaccination card, a printed copy of a valid vaccination card, or negative test will be accepted. Documentation may also be presented in digital form.
- Photo ID may be required in addition to their proof of vaccination.
- For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of attending the festival. To avoid any entry delay, participants are encouraged to obtain a test before coming to the concert.
- Masks are required for all attendees when indoors and outside the festival area, including the First Aid stations and restrooms.
- Face masks, hand gloves and alcohol-based sanitizers will be available at the venue.
- All staff, interns and volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated and will wear masks at all times.
- Limited seating capacity at the festival venue.
- Attendees will not be allowed entry if proof of the above is not shown.
- These are set in place for the safety of all participants.
- Security and safety are of utmost importance. We work hand in hand with law enforcement and public safety agencies to help ensure the safety of our festivals.
- Some of the security measures you will notice upon your arrival such as bag checks, walk-through metal detectors (magnetometers) for all attendees, staff and performers, and dog sweeps.
- Please note that we will implement searches upon festival entry.
- In the event of an emergency, information may be relayed on the video screens, over the audio system, and/or through mobile notifications.
- If you, or a friend, require medical assistance please locate your nearest medical ambulance or alert a staff member.
- During the festival, we will make sure that distance is respected by the presence of sanitary and security agents.
- The following items will be prohibited from entering the venue. NO Glass containers / NO Drugs / NO Alcohol: If you appear intoxicated at the entrance to the festival, security will not allow you to enter the festival grounds. Event personnel reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. NO Animals (Except Service Animals per ADA guidelines) / NO Weapons (regardless of permit) / NO Lawn Chairs / NO unauthorized Vending of Products / NO Fireworks / NO Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards or Motorized Vehicles / NO Glow Sticks / NO Food or drinks / NO Audio or Video Recording / NO Coolers (hard or soft unless for medical reasons) / NO Instruments / NO Professional Cameras / NO Laser Pointers / NO Spray Paint / NO Balls, Balloons, Frisbees / NO Fireworks / NO backpacks except those SMALLER THAN 12×12 in. NO EXCEPTIONS. / NO Bottles or Cans / NO Sealed Packages / NO Ladders and, Stepstools / Botta Bags or Camelbacks ONLY EMPTY / NO Flags, Signs or Banners regardless of size / NO Water Bottles Empty aluminum and factory sealed bottles up to 1 liter / NO Smoking
Remember, if you see something, say something. Flag down any staff member or Public Safety official if you notice something that doesn’t seem quite right.